Monday, September 3, 2007

Journal entry # 2

My favorite sport
Do you know that picking a favorite sport is hard for me? Because I rarely play sports. Although I don’t like to play sports very much, I still have a favorite sport and that is Gymnastics. When I have free time, I like to watch it on The Olympics Games or on The Asian Games. Do you know about gymnastics? It is a beautiful and amazing sport for me. I think that gymnasts have to use much concentration to control their body and emotions when they compete. The gymnasts show both the vigorous and delicacy of gymnasts’ body at a moment in time. I think it is hard to do because, they show with the use of equipment and control everything, include following music during a competition. If you want to play it, you should start to play as early as 4 years old. Children adapt to the moment is better than adults. The result of gymnast is good personality.









Alina Korich

Elena Gomez

No comments: