Thursday, September 13, 2007

Joural Entry # 8

Tell me about your dream vacation. Where would you like togo and why? What sort of things would you like to see and do?



Dreams will come true

My dream vacation is to travel to Maldives. Maldives is an island in the middle of the Indian Ocean. I think it is a beautiful paradise for tourists that should be visited at least once in my life. Tourists can choose a special style of your resort to relax because it has a lot of different concepts of resorts in here. I will choose a resort that is on the sea and water passes under the resort. All day, the sky is blue and clear. The sea is very clear. I will sit outside read novels while watching the marine animals and algae float under water. Then, I will turn on classical music and sleep. If I have free time maybe I will dive in the water or walk around.

2 comments:

Hui Ying Yang said...

You sure you want to go to Maldives ? It may be is expensive.In your last sentence "I will dive in the water",does it mean your will try scuba diving ? And you will walk around, can you tell me where you want to go ? shopping mall or street ?

Pooh said...

Maldives is such a beautiful place to visit. I've heard about this place before but never been there. It looks like your own paradise. I hope you would visit there someday and tell me more than about this place.