Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Journal Entry # 5

What is your favorite season? Write a paragraph.
My favorite season is spring. In spring, everything for me is beginning. Students start to study at a high level, graduates start to work in companies and flowers start to bud on the trees. Everything is beautiful to me. The period of day is longer than the night. I have a lot of time to do everything, such as do my homework at the library, play games with my friend and window shop at the mall. I can come home late because the sun doesn,t set until 8.00 pm ,so it isn’t dangerous for me when I drive my car. At night the weather is very cool. I feel comfortable and relaxed during my sleep. After I wake up, I have energy to do everything during long day of spring.

1 comment:

Jimmy said...

I think you are the only student who chose spring. That is okay, though. It just means that you are not afraid to be different. Many people like spring because the the new plants and the new romance!