Friday, September 28, 2007

Journal Entry # 14

Write about your experience at Universal Studios! (please post pictures too)


Universal Studios

I went to the Universal Studios with ALP on Saturday. Before I took the trip, I hope that I can take picture with Shrek. My friends and I began to play the House of Horrors before we went down to play the Mummy. The Mummy is the second of my favorite place. Luckily, the line of the Mummy wasn’t long, so we had a lot of time to go around. We went to play Jurassic Park, which locate next to the Mummy. I remembered that I got wet during floating through the waterway. Actually, I didn’t want to play Jurassic Park. I couldn’t go out because I stayed in center of the line. When I played, I protected myself with my jacket and sunglass. My upper part of my body got wet a little bit, but my pants were very wet. After I ate lunch, I went to watch Shrek 4-D. It is my favorite place for me. I tried to see Shrek, but I didn’t see him. At the end of the day, I went to the Legendary Studio Tour. We spent a lot of time here because the line was very long. After that, we waited other ALP students outside. While I was walking, my friends saw Shrek. Suddenly, I ran into the line to take a picture with him. Finally, I took the picture with Shrek.

No comments: