Friday, September 28, 2007

Journal Entry # 12

Describe your bedroom using spatial order signals. Look at page 62






My bedroom in The United States

When I first came to USA, I could not imagine what my bedroom will look like. The next thing that I can remember about my new bedroom was I stood in front of it. Then I walked through the white door, and I saw a big fair bed on the left corner of the room. The bed was covered with a bright blue with pink flowers bedspread. I can see beautiful jasmines and modest garden through the window between a big fair bed and white desk. The white desk on the right corner had a lot of new several books keeping on 3 shelves. A modern white desk lamp was kept on the second shelf of the white desk. A brown square cushion was on the white chair under the space desk. The large white dressing table next to the white desk had 3 wide drawers to keep my coats. On the top of the white dressing table have a small blue radio and a small shining black telephone in the center. After I was walking near furniture. The wallpaper around bedroom screened with light blue cloud scattering in the sky with a little Winnie the Poohs sitting under the big trees. While I sat on a big fair bed, I move my eyesight around my bedroom. I saw a medium luxurious TV across my bed in the center of the wall. It looks like a kid or baby bedroom to me.

No comments: