Saturday, March 1, 2008

Journal # 9

My favorite Disneyland ride


I went to Disneyland on last Saturday with American Language Program. It is the first time for me to go this place. It was exciting and amazing. After I played a lot of parks such as Adventure Park, New Orleans Square Park, and Tomorrow Land Park, I meet my favorite ride at the Tomorrow Land Park. It is Space Mountain. The first time, I saw the time to wait for playing Space Mountain. I was very surprise. It was around one hour but I didn’t see many people in the line. I really wanted to know why it takes so long for this ride. After I walked in this ride following the line to the second floor, I saw a lot of people staying in the long line. I tried to find the entrance of this ride which stays so far for me. Now, I know why they told us around one hour. After I waited so long time in the line, I started to play the Space Mountain. It is a little hard for me to describe the first feeling because everything was been beginning very fast. I had to sit in the small machine and went through a dark hole mountain which I couldn’t predict my way to travel. I feel that I traveled in space by following extremely tortuous rail. While I was traveling in dark shadow by up to the top and down to bottom of the ravine, I tried to touch the glittery star during this way. After I find this ride, I really want to play again and again. It is different another ride. It is challenge, unpredictable and freedom. Although, every moment is very fast, but I still remember special moment when I play it.

No comments: