Friday, March 21, 2008

Journal#13

This is a free journal. You may write about anything you like, as long as it's clean.

My old friend
I still remember the moment time I met my good friends in the first class at ALP. I began to study at ALP in the last summer. The first time, after I knew that I had to study in here, I was very worry about my language how I can communicate with them, how I will manage with a new society and deal with them. After I continued to study one week later, I was very surprise we became a close friend. We had fun together. We laughed and laughed more. I was very happy to study with them. We usually have a small party and watching a movie after we finished quiz every week. In addition, I had had my first party birthday in aboard with my classmate and composition teacher. They sang a birthday song, and we ate a delicious birthday cake. Although, we had a lot of good time to stay together but it was a short time for us to keep contact. After I finished this semester, everybody had to come back home or transfer to another school. I really feel sad in the first weekend because everything will be change. However, I still have a good time with them.

No comments: