Friday, March 21, 2008

Journal#12

What kinds of movies or books do you like? Choose one movie or book that is your favorite and write about why you like it.


My favorite movie


I usually like to watch comedy and romantic movies. I have a lot of favorite movies, and I still remember the story such as Notting Hill, Coyote Ugly, She’s the man, Music and Lyrics, and Holiday movie that is the most favorite movie. I had watched this movie maybe around 3 times because I really like the main idea of movie. It is about two women who never know each another before chatting together through computers. Both of them have a problem about their boyfriends, so they want to switch their house during the Christmas day. After that, they meet a good experience and excellent relationship with new friends. In the end of movie, they know how to deal with their problem. After I watch this movie, I always smile. I feel if I don’t try to do a new thing which I really want to do and will be changed my life, I won’t never know the end of my story. So, sometime when I am afraid to do a new thing, I usually think about the story of two women. Although, I never know what will be happen in the future, maybe it is a good or a bad thing, but I just try to do and learn the result of it. I think it is better than never try to do anything.

No comments: