Friday, March 7, 2008

Journal # 11

My evaluation

I had talked with my composition teacher in last Friday about my homework. Before I talked with her, I know myself that I still have a lot of mistake when I wrote my paragraph. The reason is I don’t know what my problem is. I think too much how I can write smoothly and clearly paragraph. After I talked with her, I know my problem. Her comment helps me to know what my problem is. It is very helpful to understand a main of my problem and the way of solution. Now, I start to follow the direct way that she suggests me for writing paragraphs. I try to stop translation sentence from Thai language to English language. I begin to think every sentence which I will write by using structure of English. Even though, sometime I have had a problem about using a correct structure of grammar. I think my skill of writing didn’t improve very much in the former half of this semester because I might be absented three weeks in the beginning of this semester. So I didn’t know some important of basic of paragraph. However, it is good enough to improve my writing in the latter half of the semester.

No comments: