Saturday, March 1, 2008

Journal # 10

My niece


I have been here with my sister who was pregnancy. After nine months, my sister gave birth to a baby girl. Her name is Alyssa. Her weigh was ten pounds at birth. She was a huge baby girl. She has a black hair like her mother. Normally, her hair is straight but when she is taken a shower, her hair becomes a curly hair like fusilli. She has two big green and gray eyes like her father. Her eyes are very big like an egg of buck. When I see her cheek, it likes splendid tomato. Her lip is red rose on valentine day. Her skin color looks like a mountain in the winter. When she stretches herself, her long straight finger is playing piano. I always hear her cry, but it doesn’t annoy me her voice as same as a cat. When holding her, it like I carry on a heavy pillow. After I come home, I always smell her sweet candy hair and body. I wait to see her grow up step by step from crawling to walking. Every her moment has a lot of amazing event .

No comments: