Friday, February 29, 2008

Journal # 8

Park near my school.

Last semester, I had studyed in here. After I finished my class, and I had a freetime, I will go this park which is near my school. The park is near the parking lot G of Cal state fullerton. This place has a full huge trees, a little waterfall, and a small graden on the side line. After you enter this palce by old brown wood bridge, you will walk through the beginning of center of graden. It has a small green and blue river in the center of garden for the flock of bucks to swim and find food. Near the river has a one small classic wood chair. After you walked pass the blue and green river, you will see a lot of activity you can do such as have a pinnic ,read books and take a nap. Moreover,this place is opened everyday. So you just walk to lot G and enter this place. I think this place is very cool . I always relax after I just sit ten minutes near the river.

No comments: