Friday, February 22, 2008

Journal #7

Taking a bus


When I studied in high school, I had never taken a bus until I was 15 year old. Actually, I really wanted to try to go by bus just one day. I think it is a good experience to see people do everything on the bus. I saw a lot of my friend taking a bus when they came home. One day on Friday, I though that this day was a good first day for me to take a bus. During I studied mathematic, I though a lot of plan to take a bus. After I finished this class, I had talked with my friend about where did we want to go and how did we want to get there. Finally, I suggest my friend that we should go shopping mall near our school and we should take a bus, for it was cheaper than by taxi. After we had finished last class, we would meet at bus station. During I took a bus, I had met a lot of thing on this way. I think it is a good experience to do it. I saw a young man. After he saw an old lady walked in a bus, He immediately stood up for her. I saw a little woman. She carried on a big bag while she stood in the bus. Someone helped her to carry on it. After I know how to take a bus, I usually use this way to go another place. Sometime, I will take a bus when I feel tired. I just want to see that people still continue to work harder than me.

No comments: