Friday, September 19, 2008

Journal #4


Disneyland & Six Flags

Actually, I had been both of them, Disneyland & Six Flags. Before I went there, I thought Disneyland is as same as Six Flags because they are the place for group of people who want to enjoy with many machine in different park. Moreover, they are famous place for tourist. In fact, they are totally different. First reason is Disneyland isn’t exciting as Six Flags. Disneyland focus on dream and magic for kids, so if I want to find a breathtaking ride, I have never find in here. Even though Disneyland still has a park for adult, it isn’t exciting enough for me. Second reason is Disneyland is a bigger than Six Flags. They have a lot of park for customers which divide around 5 parks in Disneyland town by depending on target of customer. If I want to walk through every park, I have to go there early. Third reason is different feeling. Disneyland I will smile all day with a lot of show or take a picture with my favorite cartoon actor. Six Flags I will scream and laugh all day. However, they are different, I still love it. Hopefully, I will be there again and again.

1 comment:

V.Thao said...

Ann, You can come there on Thanksgiving because we will have one week. :)