Friday, September 5, 2008

Journal #2

First impression at ALP
I had enrolled in ALP, Fullerton for 1 year. I still remembered how nice teachers were, even though in the first day I was very nervous about how to communicate with my teacher and my class mate before I went to study. After I had finished the primary class of this program, I was surprise that everything I assumed it was wrong. I felt the time pass so fast for me in the first day. I was comfortable to communicate with them because the way teachers teach us reducing my pressure and helping her student know each other. However in this semester, I see a lot of thing, changed after I enrolled. Some process is so weird. I think ALP is changed to look international for people who will enroll in the future, but it still looks complicated. The first semester I had enrolled ALP just have 6 level and they didn’t have specific name of each level. Now a day, we have a specific name of it, so when I asked some international friends what they are level they will answer the name. Then I have to compare what they are level in real ALP level. I don’t think it is a good idea to have a specific name because every international student still know where they are after that,even though it look nice and polite.

1 comment:

mike said...

Hallo Ann ~
HOw was yur 'window' shopping?
did you get sth?! haha