Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Journal #3

My First Saturday of September

The first time I think I will stay at home to do my homework on this weekend. Especially, I plan to finish all of my homework on Saturday. So I woke up early in Saturday morning. I woke up around 8.00 am. Before I started doing my homework at 9.00 am, I took a shower and got a good breakfast. I did my homework until 12.30 am. My sister called me to go to have lunch outside with her family. At that time I didn’t know that it was my last time to do homework in this day. The first I didn’t know where we would go to have lunch, but I assumed that we will find some restaurant around Fullerton County. During My sister drove, I asked her that where will we go. My sister told that we would go Thai town at Los Angeles. Her asked make me surprise because it is too late for us to go to Thai town. However, it is too late to change her mind because we had already taken Free way 5. We discussed which Thai restaurant we will go on the long way. We chose some restaurant near Ban Khanom Thai, Thai desserts. After that I though, we would go back home. I was wrong. My sister wanted to go Santa Monica Beach. We walked around Promenade Street until 6.00 pm. After I came home, I was very tired.

No comments: