Friday, November 2, 2007

Journal Entry # 30

Does it matter what strangers think of you? Do you care if everyone likes you or are you content just being yourself? Write a paragraph explaining your answer.



Myself


It isn’t matter what everyone thinks about me, because I know myself what I am doing. I think that I have free will. I can do anything I’m wanted to do if it is good for myself. I don’t care others because they don’t know my reason why I do or choose the way. In addition, when I have a problem, I have to accept a trouble and find the solution by myself. In the other hand, I still care persons around me depending on the relationship and the situation. If I am involved in something with others which it has had an effect to them, I usually think many results of the event. I want to make sure that I choose a best way to correspond with them.

No comments: