Friday, November 2, 2007

Journal Entry # 28

Please post your pictures from the ALP Halloween party. Summarize the night and tell me what I missed!





the ALP Halloween party.


ALP had Halloween Dance Party at TSU Pub on last Saturday. I went to the party with my friend, Peach. The Halloween party was 8.30 pm to midnight. After I went into the party, I saw a lot of people. Some people came in as a ghost. Someone did not wear Halloween costume, but they just wore normal clothes. I met some of my classmate and my professors such as Tyler, Carol, Van, Gloria, Dung, Ozgur, Kaitlyn and Choae. We enjoy eating, taking photo and dancing together. I left around 11 pm with Peach. I think that the Halloween party is amusing. I had never been the party like this before I came here. In my opinion, I think Carol costume is the scariest.

No comments: