Sunday, October 7, 2007

Journal Entry # 16

Describe your most embarrassing moment. One paragraph. Use descriptive language.

Don’t wear high-heeled shoes


My most embarrassing moment began when I studied bachelor degrees at University in Thailand. That day, I had many activities to do, and I wore my new high-heeled shoe. I thought that it was as high as my old shoes. After I finished the last class, I ate lunch with my friends. My friends decided to eat at the restaurant near University because we had to go back to University to continue doing project. I felt uncomfortable with the restaurant. I didn’t want to go to that restaurant because it has a high steep spiral staircase. I didn’t have a choice, so I had to go with them. I walked carefully to second floor. After I finished lunch, we forgot appointment with our teacher, so we hurried back to University. While I walked from middle of second floor to first floor, my high-heeled shoes hook with the end of steep staircase. I fell down to the first floor and everybody looked at me. I am very embarrassed. My friends brought me to the health center. I had a small wound on my left hand. Since that accident, I try not to wear the high-heeled shoes again. I worry every time when I have to wear it. It is an embarrassing story, I can’t forget it.

No comments: