Saturday, April 12, 2008

Journal # 19

My favorite past time activity


Cooking is my favorite leisure activity. While I am cooking food, I really like to smell it. The smell of food is so sweet in pot where you put several sauces. This activity is the best relaxation for me because I just concentrate about the process of cooking only, so I can escape myself for thinking about my problem and my pressure and have a happy time to do it. Normally, I will begin to think what I am going to cook after I finfish to study my last class everyday. The process of my happy time begin during I am driving. It is a beginning of a perfect time for me to choose a menu to cooking everyday. The most important thing of my happy time, cooking, is when I cook for the persons, who I am love, and look at them enjoy with my food.

4 comments:

minsun said...

I envy you becaue I can't cook very well. I think you will be a good mother in the future.^^

TYLER HUYNH said...

this paragraph is so interesting topic. however, you need indent when you start writing. you are good cooker. could i learn how i can cook from you because i never cooker before, so i really do not know about that.

Bing Wang said...

It is interesing that you love cooking which boys like me do not like. Enjoy cooking!

V.Thao said...

You are a good cooker. i like your food. It is delicious!