Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Journal # 16

My good strategies

My lists of strategies to keep-up my language practice during the spring break are watching movies, shopping at the mall, and reading novel. There are relaxing activities for me, and I can learn how to practice my English language such as pronunciation, structure of sentence and new vocabulary. When I go to watch movies at theater, I actually interest this movie. So it is easy for me to concentrate on the story and learn how to pronunciation correctly during watching it. In addition, I can learn a new vocabulary and conversation while I am shopping at the mall. For example, when I want to buy a new product for my skin, I will go to cosmetic at the mall. The saleswomen will suggest their product very clearly and slowly, so I can listen, communicate and learn new vocabularies. Finally, I can keep up my language by reading novel. It is a good activity because I can remember a correct structure and new phrase because I want to understand the whole of story.

No comments: